Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
Permanent Part-time (0.6) We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join Uniting Ballarat within the NDIS disability team as a Support Coordinator. Uniting Ballarat provide Support Coordination within the Grampians and Barwon region with a strong focus on active support and building capacity for participants. We provide Support Coordination to participants with an NDIA ...
We have a new and exciting role within the Client Enhancing Services team for an Intake and Assessment Officer under Aged Care programs. The key function of the role will be to ensure a smooth and easy assessment process for individuals already within the service and new individuals seeking assistance. We are looking for someone that: Is person centred with a capacity to multitask Possesses a hig ...
The Clinical Services Program is part of Uniting Ballarat’s Wellbeing service team and is seeking subcontractors to work as part of our Mental Health Team. Uniting Ballarat is a dynamic company committed to providing quality care through a strong psychological underpinning. The service is designed to have a dual diagnosis focus around mental health and alcohol and other drugs. The aim is to impro ...