Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
UnitingCare Ballarat is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our expanding and diverse Alcohol and Other Drug treatment services. Part-time to Full-time negotiable: Fixed Term to end June 2018
UnitingCare is currently looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to join our Ballarat team. This position is offered as part-time, working a nine day fortnight.
Fixed Term to end June 2018, Part-time position (3 days a week) UnitingCare Ballarat is currently looking for an experienced Housing Support Worker to work within our A Place to Call Home Program that assists families who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, to secure their long-term stable accommodation and address the issues that impact on the families housing stability. This position ...