Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
Leading community services organisation Competitive remuneration package, including salary packaging Full Time, Maximum Term to end November 2018 Uniting Wyndham has an exciting opportunity for a passionate Foster Care Case Manager within our Child, Youth and Families unit to join us. Uniting is currently undergoing an exciting transformational journey and we welcome you to join us. Within this r ...
Full time or part time position until June 2019 Horsham or Ballarat based About the opportunity The primary focus of this role is to facilitate the Overdose Response Program, which includes assessment, training, counselling and recovery work for clients and AOD staff. Working collaboratively with other AOD staff and agencies, the main aim of this role is to minimise the risk of overdose for clien ...
The Clinical Services Program is part of Uniting Ballarat’s Wellbeing service team and is seeking subcontractors to work as part of our Mental Health Team. Uniting Ballarat is a dynamic company committed to providing quality care through a strong psychological underpinning. The service is designed to have a dual diagnosis focus around mental health and alcohol and other drugs. The aim is to impro ...