Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
The Coordinator of AOD Community Treatment Services will support the AOD programs currently offered at UnitingCare Ballarat. These include state funded programs such as Adult Counselling, Care and Recovery Coordination, Youth Outreach, Assessment and group programs. It also includes commonwealth funded programs such as Intensive Case Management. The role will require the coordination and supervis...
UnitingCare Ballarat is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Coordinator of Clinical Services to lead our expanding and diverse clinical services team. The Coordinator will support the Brief Interventions Program, psychology clinic, nurse practitioner clinic and Non Residential Withdrawal Nurse program.
Our Community Access programs are designed to help people who are frail, elderly or living with a disability engage in the community to maximise their independence and general wellbeing. We are looking for Support Officers to join our team in Ballarat. These roles will assist with the planning, coordination and delivery of Community Access programs and support our clients with a range of support ...