Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
Based in Horsham Full time, maximum term contract until June 2019 About the opportunity headspace Horsham has an exciting opportunity for a passionate customer service professional to join the team in the role of Receptionist / Client Officer. This role will provide face to face and phone customer service and support to all headspace staff, visitors and clients. About you You will be an enthusias ...
Ballarat based Part time (0.9 EFT), maximum term until October 2019 About the opportunity We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join Uniting Ballarat within the NDIS disability team as a Support Coordinator. Uniting Ballarat provide Support Coordination within the Grampians and Barwon region with a strong focus on active support and building capacity for participant ...
The Clinical Services Program is part of Uniting Ballarat’s Wellbeing service team and is seeking subcontractors to work as part of our Mental Health Team. Uniting Ballarat is a dynamic company committed to providing quality care through a strong psychological underpinning. The service is designed to have a dual diagnosis focus around mental health and alcohol and other drugs. The aim is to impro ...