Welcome to UnitingCare Ballarat’s Employment Page
UnitingCare Ballarat is a values driven organisation and we exist to share in the mission of God, confronting poverty and injustice, that all people may be empowered to live life with dignity.
- Uniting Care Ballarat is proud to be an inclusive employer
- Uniting Care Ballarat is committed to keeping children safe
- Appointment is subject to a satisfactory National Criminal History Check and WWC Check
Applying for a position
Your application should include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- A document addressing the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description
- The names and contact details of two professional referees
- Copy of current Working with Children Check or Victorian Institute of Teaching Card
- Copy of Police Check (no more than 6 months old)
If you would like further information about a particular vacancy, please contact the nominated person listed in the advert.
We are looking for a qualified Directress who is a committed and passionate about the excellence of Montessori to join our highly regarded Bacchus Marsh Montessori Preschool. We require a passionate professional to enthusiastically build up our school and make a real contribution to our growing community .
This newly created position provides an opportunity to join UnitingCare Ballarat as one of the 22 founding agencies preparing to amalgamate to create “Uniting Victoria Tasmania”. This role will lead a strategic and integrated approach to develop and drive viable, attractive and integrated services for National Disability Insurance Scheme recipients (NDIS), Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)...